The Final Rhapsody!


Walking along that transcendent isle,
Alone she tread with a mask of smile,
Betraying her Delphic repose;
A solitary tear threatened to land on her cheek,
Her eyes glistened riddled with emotion
As a smile and a sigh fought to reach her face;
Torn she was between joy and sorrow
Step by step she tread on
Drawing with her the memories of a bygone past
A reassuring firm grasp held her end
Emboldened, she smiled,
Head held high smiling with her eyes
She walked past..
The last lonesome stretch
And there he stood awaiting her..


- To all those of you getting married and to all of you who are... :) We'd all never know life without you
Cheers!

Comments

Paro said…
Lovely!!! Why does she start out so torn?.. Hmm... any ways, as always i love your writing style.
test said…
Thanks
I dunno, I wrote this listening to a friend story of a breakup and a relationship and how it went on .. at home.. Maybe that's why it starts as such.. :)
Shruti Sampath said…
Read it long back.. but loved reading it again... keep writing :)
test said…
Thanks man..! I guess u read it off my notebook :) I finally got to posting it!

Popular Posts